This year I'm doing my counseling internship on Wednesdays. The lady I'd always wanted to intern with retired last year. So I'm stuck with a guy who has been a counselor for many, many years but has only been at my school for about a semester. He wants to be all experty on things I already know.
Anyways, the other day at our meeting we were both discussing how we'd been without power for 4 days because of Hurricane Irene. He then, in all seriousness, begins to warn me about December 21, 2012.
"Well, Vinson. It's good that you're learning how to survive. After 2012, things are going to be different in this world. They way we live now, it won't be like that anymore."
"Um, sure."
"I'm serious. This is good practice for you to get used to living in a different way. It's going to happen."
Only 599 hours of internship left!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment