Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Baaaack

So, I was out for 6 days. My brother came home from Iraq! yaaaay.
The kids and I had a nice little reunion and my room wasn't dirty so I didn't have to kill anyone.

carlton: did you tell your brother i said hi?
me: no, why?

carlton: in case he has to save my life one day! tell him my whole name, carlton warker. carlton warker says hi. so one day, if he ever has to save me, i can go, 'oh hey, i'm carlton warker!' and he'll go, 'oh, carlton warker, my sister taught you and you're a cool dude and you told me hi, so i'm gonna go ahead and save you. so don't forget to tell him."

me: well, alright then.

***********************************************************************
Principal said over the intercom: "Teachers, don't let kids out of your room. They are children because we are teachers." whaa?
***********************************************************************

No comments: