So, found out the teacher who got hit with the chair broke some bones in his face(?) or something and has to have surgery.
There was another teacher in the room, but she didn't see anything at all apparently. (She's kind of lame...) Well, none of the kids are talking. Nobody wants to "snitch."
Today, Officer Johnson brought a kid named Wade to the office to ask him if he had seen anything. Wade is a good kid. He minds his business and does his work.
I was in the office while Officer Johnson was talking to Wade. Another kid, one with a big fat mouth named Montrell, was also in the office. I knew that Montrell would blab to the whole school that Wade was "snitching", even though he wasn't. He said that he saw some people in the room, but he didn't see who actually threw the chair. Officer Johnson told him to write down what he saw, even though it wasn't exactly what happened.
I told Wade that I was going to pretend that I had written him up, and that's why he was talking to Officer Johnson. I yelled a little, he looked morose. Oscars all around.
Except Officer Johnson pulled him aside AGAIN which ruined everything. My last period was all abuzz about Wade ratting out whoever.
After school I pulled aside Montrell and another kid, Darius. I told them that I don't like getting involved in this stuff but I don't want an innocent kid to get hurt. Darius literally turned around as I was speaking and told two other boys, "ey, yo, chill on that." They had been mumbling about "bangin'" somebody. They stopped and said okay.
Also,
Mrs. Allen got hit with a garbage can today.
I got into an "altercation" with a boy named Kim. He called a girl a fucking bitch, I told him not to do that. He got upset. He grabbed my wrists, I pushed him. He told me to "get off him." I told him, "You're holding me, dumbass." He got mad, said fuck a few more times. whatever.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Where in the HEEZY is Joe Clark???? I don't like this one bit.
Post a Comment