This is only the beginning of my "video montage." Another teacher has some pictures of the food fight that I want to put in. So, when I get those, it will be new and improved. What do you think so far?
I got the idea from the school board meeting where another school had a powerpoint of how awesome they are. Well, we're not awesome, we're ridiculous.
Some explanations (In case those thousand words weren't enough):
1. The hair on the floor is left over from a fight.
2. The lunch. Eck. It gets pushed over on a cart from another building. Each part is microwaved and served in those little packages you see the corn in. They have to be microwaved about 1/2 an hour before the kids eat it, then left on the cart until they get to lunch.
3. All the initials: PZK, YGF, etc. are gangs.
4. The empty room with the red carpet is our "Media Center."
5. The kids kicked all those holes in the walls and tore off the door handles.
6. I know there isn't anything wrong with that one desk,but it's an elementary size desk and it pisses me off that we have to use it.
7. The desks with all the graffiti: I just walked around the building and found them in classrooms. (Some of them were SENT TO US like that from other schools because we don't have enough.)
8. You can't drink the water because it has too much lead in it.
9. That picture that says "Change the Toner Cartridge" is there because our copy machine NEVER WORKS.

1 comment:
Ok. So I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry....That is out of control.
You know I love ya, and I know you want to help these kids, but seriously... how much more can you take?
Post a Comment