So, like I said, we watched Magic School Bus today. It was good times. They make noises when I say cartoon, because they're "too old" for that. But then everyone stares intently at the screen and they laugh at the 2nd grade jokes. I love it.
We watched the one where they go inside Ralphie to find out why he's sick.
"Miss Vinson, look at that blood...its really gross."
"They are on a tiny bus inside a person, its going to be gross."
We watched the one where Arnold's annoying cousin Janet comes and they go into space.
"Miss Vinson, I do NOT like Janet. She is RUDE."
"Just watch the video."
"Ugh. Janet is a B."
"Shut Up Janet! GAH!"
"Janet need to stop."
"Miss Vinson, why Janet so ANNOYING?!"
"WATCH THE VIDEO."
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE MRS FRIZZLE!
Post a Comment