Well, This will be my third year teaching. Last year was pretty much a big ol' mess of insanity, so I've decided I should blog about this one. You know, start from the beginning and get it all down.
I went up to the school today to check in. The students will be coming a week from today. I found out I'm teaching Social Studies and they've totally changed the structure of the day, (I think I'll like the new way better.)
I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail about last year (it will all come out soon enough) but today I met some of the new teachers....but not all 17 of them. 17.new.teachers. All of the 7 we had last year were gone by march, most by december. It should be interesting.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment