Thursday, September 16, 2010

This Man Is Crazy

Today, with half an hour left in the school day, we hear this announcement: "Teachers and students. This is an early announcement. Whoever is interested in playing on the school basketball team, please come downstairs RIGHT NOW. Thank you."

WHAT. Of course, the entire school wants to go. I made my kids (15 out of my 30 kids wanted to go) and I walked them in a line down the stairs into chaos. I just walked away. Is he serious?! It can't be an after-school meeting? You know, to make sure they are serious and not just trying to skip class.

I mean, i hate to point out the obvious...but damn.

3 comments:

erin said...

TISF.
All you can do is walk away.

erin said...

Hey, how many students are at your school? Just to give us an idea of what your day looks like.

Miss V said...

There's about 375 students.