You can't beat crazy.
that's some kinda attitude right there. I thought boys stopped using their penis for a handle when they turned 4 or 5.
Kristi--boys use their penis as a handle until they die.Heather--did you friend him?
as a handle...you're right.
haven't friended him yet. Whenever the kids send me friend request, I usually just let them sit there for awhile.He's a nice kid, he just has a ridiculous picture. Like a chubby baby "playing" gangster.
Heather - I have been reading your blog today and honestly? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But you've got me. I'm a fan.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's some kinda attitude right there. I thought boys stopped using their penis for a handle when they turned 4 or 5.
Kristi--boys use their penis as a handle until they die.
Heather--did you friend him?
as a handle...you're right.
haven't friended him yet. Whenever the kids send me friend request, I usually just let them sit there for awhile.
He's a nice kid, he just has a ridiculous picture. Like a chubby baby "playing" gangster.
Heather - I have been reading your blog today and honestly? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But you've got me. I'm a fan.
Post a Comment