Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reasons Not To Come To School

It's raining.
It's sunny.
It's too hot.
It's too cold.
It's Friday.
It's Monday.
It's the week before/after Spring Break/Christmas Break/Labor Day/Thanksgiving.
My uniform shirt/pants are dirty.
I had to babysit my younger brothers and sisters.
I missed the bus.
I got tired of waiting for the bus.
I woke up late.
I didn't do that project for Mr. Bizzelle.
I had to get my hair done.
The people here was getting on my nerves.
I thought I was suspended.
I went to visit my family in North Carolina (for three weeks.)
My mother said I didn't have to.
I don't have any pencils.
Ms. Mason took my cell phone yesterday.
I was sick. (But only one day a week for the past 10 weeks.)
I was sleepy.
I just didn't feel like it.

1 comment:

erin said...

"I thought I was suspended." LOL!