So, I have a new life philosophy. It is called Resist The Urge To Spit In My IST's Face.
We're getting along. I sortof smile and sortof joke when I talk to her. I do not attempt to strangle her or rip her eyeballs out. I still want to, but I'm not.
Anyway, she was in my room talking about last year's 8th graders (I had went to a JV football game the day before and seen about 15 of them.)
One in particular, Eric, took some kind of placement test and is now in 11th grade. (Don't ask.) Eric is one of my favorites. He's verrry troubled and very sensitive. He's up there with Taurus as one of the Ultimate Favorites.
IST hates him. BIG surprise. Huge. She hates someone who really, really likes me. I'm shocked.
She was talking about him, and how much she hates him, and how much I love him. And she said,"But I know what you mean. That's how I feel about Tavon. You know Tavon? He was my favorite when I was teaching." She went on, Tavon, Tavon.
I know exactly who she's talking about...and his name is Trevon.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
BAH! HAHAHAHAHA!
(What is an IST?)
Instructional Support Teacher...aka, the woman who tells me that I'm wrong just because I don't do it her way...aka, my archnemesis.
Post a Comment