Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shutup or Leave

The 4 preps, and the 2 teams, and the 8th grade activities, and the behavior issues of the 7th graders...kindof a little much already.

My IST does N.O.T.H.I.N.G. all day. Everybody knows it.
I ask if she could take over one of my classes so I'm not so overwhelmed. She'd have one class every other day. Big whoop.

Well, I was informed yesterday that if I have a problem with my current schedule, I can go to Human Resources and transfer to another school so they can get someone more "willing to work in the IB program." Oooookay.
There's a whole bunch of blahblah and etc. etc that goes with this story that I just really don't feel like talking about again.
But I think it's kind of bullshit that since I'm not just doing whatever they say with no questions or complaints, their first (and only) solution to this is to kick me out of the school. Wow. (By the way, more than 2 preps is against my Union Contract.)
Things have changed at the school as far as there is less yelling and children running and fire alarm pulling and whatnot, but damn, the attitude is still the same.

1 comment:

erin said...

I have a feeling you would be sorely missed, Heather.