Monday, August 15, 2011

Your Highness

So, new principal has her doctorate. And as most of those people are, she is very proud of it. So we have to address her as Doctor Blahblah.
The other day she went on some long-winded blah blah about how we are all important and so she is ordering us nameplates for our door. (It's nice, I get it. I thought we were broke? whatever.) She wants us to put our first and last name and how we want to be addressed, as well as the colleges we attended and our majors.

Hmm... How I want to be addressed....

I'm waffling between "Colonel Vinson" and "President Vinson."

And I want my room to be referred to as HMR 118. (Her Majesty's Room 118)

3 comments:

kristi noser said...

I would like my nameplate to read "Dr. Blahblah"
Love it.

Lauren said...

You are HRH.

erin said...

I think you should go for Sister Mary Vinson.