Monday, February 21, 2011

Miss Vinson and Damontae Go On Vacation

This kid, Damontae came into my room the other day. He thinks he's getting expelled because someone threw a book at their Language Arts teacher and the class said he did it.

I have lots of pictures of former students on the wall, and he came to tell me that I needed a picture of him before he left. So I opened up PhotoBooth on my computer and ended up laughing for like half an hour.
First,we took a regular picture:




Then, we rode a rollercoaster:



THEN, we went to the beach. Be jealous!



We stopped by a waterfall...



Finally, I THOUGHT we were going to an aquarium...

"Why are we holding our noses, does it stink here?"



"NO WE ARE UNDERWATER, DUH!!!!"

At this point, Dashawn comes in and is super upset that we went on vacation without him. So we took him to the ocean. And Damontae became a shark.

1 comment:

jLow said...

In case no one's told you lately . . . you're a GREAT teacher!