Monday, December 13, 2010

They Hate Me

This is the new classroom I have exactly one day to move into (It's been a storage room all year):



This is how far away it is from the main office:

7 comments:

erin said...

1. What a beautiful bird bath. Lucky you.
2. Will they help you clean out the storage room?
3. Why is it bad that you are close to the office?

Miss V said...

1. when you see the birdbath, you totally miss the fighting and cursing children. it's amazing!

2. Nobody's mentioned helping me. They just shrug their shoulders and run away.

3. Everybody will be all up in my business! Every single important/unimportant/relevant/irrelevant person that walks into the building will see me! boo hiss! I just wanna be left alone!

Unknown said...

Ugh, when does your vacation start?

the fam said...

I was thinking how convenient to be so close to the office. You can literally open your door, keep one foot in your room, open the office door, shove the naughty ones in the office, quickly close the door and be back in your room without missing a beat. (I am all about efficiency!)

the fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kristi noser said...

I say take all that crap and put it in front of the office door--I'm sure the children would have fun with that job!

Miss V said...

Carole--

yes, at a real school, that would be the case. Unfortunately, they could care less if I'm having a problem with a student. In fact, I'm like 90% sure they put me right there so that when kids are in trouble and have to sit in the office, they can make them sit with me instead.
There's a teacher on my team who actually does have a lot of discipline problems in her classroom, but they wouldn't want to be bothered with that, so they put her all the way down the hallway.