Last Friday was a half day. The students were dismissed at 11:15. Another teacher and I went out to get some lunch. Apparently there was some confusion about dismissal and kids left at all different times. When we returned, we were walking up the stairs and 3 students of ours were walking down. "Somebody tore down everybody's bulletin boards! The whole floor is a mess!" The girls said. The other teacher tried to ask them who did it. "Some 7th grade boys..."
I was immediately suspicious, because the girls telling us this are no angels. So, while the other teacher was still trying to talk to them, I said, "it doesn't matter...we'll just watch it on the security cameras." Guess what happened? The girls immediately ran away.
We go and watch the security tapes. Yep, it was those girls. Not only did they rip down 8 bulletin boards, but the artwork of students was taken down INDIVIDUALLY and ripped in half.
After viewing the tapes, we go back upstairs. The assistant principal sees the mess and says, "Oh my gosh, you guys. This is so sad. Have you thought of any punishments for them?"

3 comments:
Just make sure when you beat them that you do it in an area with no security cameras. ;)
I have to say: I was surprised to read not only that your school has security cameras, but also that they are in working order.
...things we should have thought of and didn't...
Post a Comment