Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sounds Legitimate...

Today my kids were in the computer lab. It's next door to a sixth grade science class. I see a girl I used to teach standing by the door of said class.

"Ziyah, why don't you go into class?"

"My shirt is too big to go to class."

"What?"

"My SHIRT is too BIG so I can't GO to CLASS."

Oh, well, okay then....

HAHA, Psych! It was more like,

"GIRL, if you don't get you and your BIG SHIRT in that classroom in FIVE SECONDS I will take your EARS and keep them as SOUVENIRS."...or something like that.

3 comments:

Kandi said...

Ha ha ha! Love it!

Lauren said...

I had a professor in college who was an old military man. He taught a class called Quantity Food Production, in which we ran a cafeteria. Phil was known for his scare tactics, and I remember him MANY times telling us about how "in 'Nam" they cut off the ears of the guys they killed and made soup out of them.

Sick. Who knows if it was true...

Miss V said...

Gross!
However, I often make ear-related threats, so I guess I'm not too far away from ear soup.