So, in a weird and yet not totally unexpected twist, my principal is no longer my principal. She has been reassigned. I don't know where she's going...I just know it's away.
I feel weird about it. I should be totally excited because she is CLEARLY insane. She wasn't a good principal. But, I'm not totally excited. I'm kindof freaking out.
At least I knew what I was getting with her, you know? I had gotten used to her brand of crazy. I knew what exactly I could and couldn't do, I knew how the school was ran. Now, who the hell knows what is going to happen. They could send us somebody awesome--but the chances of that are slim to none. It's pretty much a toss-up between complete tyrant and hapless loser. Nobody cares about us enough to give us someone actually worthwhile. We'll more than likely get another principal who has also been reassigned because they sucked it up real bad at their last school.
So, I'm in limbo right now. Anything anybody said two months ago--what I'm teaching, who I'm teaching, what teachers I'm teaching with, really means nothing. I have no idea what the vibe in the building will be, how the whole thing is going to run, how the kids are going to respond to this new person, how this new person treats teachers, etc.,etc.,etc. How effin' scary is that?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Two things:
1. I know I won't miss her.
2. I pray that you get Michelle Pheiffer.
I agree with Erin, except that I have a third thing.
3. I'm glad you're back. I've missed you.
Post a Comment