Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Roll Tide?

So my first year teaching, this kid named Chris was kindof my archnemesis. He was one of the first kids to call me names and tell me hated me. Ahh, good times.

He's something like 17 now and in the 11th grade. I taught him as a 7th grader and I haven't seen him since.
However, he sends one of my students (Jermaine) with a message to me every single Monday about the weekend's Alabama football game.
"Miss Vinson, Chris said to tell you that Alabama is going to lose this weekend and you should forget about that national championship."
"Miss Vinson, Chris said to tell you that your quarterback is stupid and slow."

Glad I made an impression. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, most def that warrants Roll Tides all over the place! Love it.

Rachel and John said...

awww....Now that's love.