Monday, September 17, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

  • I had to attend a meeting today for kid that, not only do I not know, he doesn't even go to our school. But they needed a "Regular Educator" to sign off so it looked legit.
  • I have been appointed as a Mentor Teacher....to a black man who has been teaching for 7 years. What?
  • I heard a rumor that our new CEO showed up unannounced to a school, suspended someone without pay for 5 days because they didn't have a lesson plan, and another for 2 because they were wearing jeans. (We don't have a dress code.) I wish someone would realize that leading through fear is maybe not the best idea. In a perfect world, somebody realizes that its not totally the teacher's fault when all students aren't a genius. My school is so messed up that we need people in the building, not people home for arbitrary punishements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the? The kid didn't even attend your school?? how in the hell??